Yesterday, we shared four sample LifeSmarts question to test your ‘smarts. How’d you do?
- Foods that bear the radura logo have been: c. Treated by irradiation
- You are a 16-year-old employee. Which of the following are you not allowed to do under the federal child labor laws: c. Be a delivery driver
- Which of the following calls would be prohibited when you register for the National Do Not Call list? c. Telemarketing calls
- What kind of personal information is not covered by any federal privacy law? c. What you watch on cable television
- Which of the following is not an advantage of using compact fluorescent light bulbs instead of incandescent light bulbs? c. They cost less